Saturday, January 15, 2011

I've changed departments....

I'm working for the Township of Port Royal in South Carolina now. Small department, for sure, but the command staff and boss man appear to have alot of vision and some good ideas as to where the department should be heading. More importantly, they're actively trying to get things heading that way as opposed to having ideas but no way to make them fruitful. I get the impression they have plans to use my experience and training to the best of their advantage and that's just fine with me. I like to be needed. If you're not working toward a brighter future, why be there at all ?
This blog has sat dormant a while. I've had thoughts of ressurrecting it but never got there. Each time I looked for some great news item or idea to discuss. Guess that's why it never gained momentum. Think I'll keep it simple for a while and see what developes.

No comments: